El Internado "Laguna negra"

Объявление

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP
Поддержать форум на Forum-top.ru
пятое окно
четвертое окно

15/03/12 - Обновлён дизайн и открыты квестовые эпизоды, приятной игры! Стартовал конкурс "игрок недели", а также мы будем поощрять вашу активность в игре!
4/03/12 - Мы минимально набрали участников для квестов, поэтому просьба всем, кто имеет особые пожелания, отписаться в этой теме! Чтобы потом не было претензий и переписывания сюжета!
9/02/12 - Мы открылись!
Дорогие гости, рады приветствовать вас на нашей ролевой El Internado "Laguna negra" , посвященной замечательному испанскому сериалу. Черная лагуна — сериал о жизни учеников и преподавателей элитной школы-интерната, расположенной в старинной усадьбе посреди мрачного, но живописного леса. Несмотря на внешнее благополучие, ребята, оторванные от родного дома, очень ранимы и зачастую одиноки. По вечерам они рассказывают друг другу страшные легенды о лесе, глухой стеной окружающем их школу, говорят, будто в нем водятся странные существа и бесследно пропадают люди. Очень скоро ребята узнают, что правда гораздо страшнее легенд…

Игрок недели Carolina Leal!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » El Internado "Laguna negra" » гостевая; » triptafen806

triptafen806

Сообщений 1 страница 9 из 9

I go to see day-to-day some websites and sites to read articles or reviews, except this website presents quality based posts.

This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your wonderful post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks!

Wow, incredible blog format! How long have you been blogging for? you made running a blog look easy. The overall glance of your website is excellent, as neatly as the content material!

With havin so much written content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation? My site has a lot of exclusive content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my permission. Do you know any techniques to help prevent content from being ripped off? I'd truly appreciate it.

Hi colleagues, good paragraph and pleasant arguments commented here, I am actually enjoying by these.

I think everything posted was actually very reasonable. But, think about this, suppose you added a little information? I ain't suggesting your content isn't solid, however suppose you added something to possibly get people's attention? I mean %BLOG_TITLE% is a little vanilla. You should peek at Yahoo's front page and watch how they create news headlines to get viewers to click. You might try adding a video or a related pic or two to get people interested about what you've got to say. In my opinion, it could bring your blog a little livelier.

I was recommended this website via my cousin. I'm not sure whether this publish is written through him as no one else understand such detailed about my difficulty. You are wonderful! Thanks!

Excellent way of describing, and nice paragraph to get information concerning my presentation subject matter, which i am going to convey in college.

Its such as you learn my thoughts! You appear to grasp a lot approximately this, like you wrote the guide in it or something. I feel that you can do with a few p.c. to power the message home a bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A great read. I will certainly be back.

Вы здесь » El Internado "Laguna negra" » гостевая; » triptafen806

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно