El Internado "Laguna negra"

Объявление

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP
Поддержать форум на Forum-top.ru
пятое окно
четвертое окно

15/03/12 - Обновлён дизайн и открыты квестовые эпизоды, приятной игры! Стартовал конкурс "игрок недели", а также мы будем поощрять вашу активность в игре!
4/03/12 - Мы минимально набрали участников для квестов, поэтому просьба всем, кто имеет особые пожелания, отписаться в этой теме! Чтобы потом не было претензий и переписывания сюжета!
9/02/12 - Мы открылись!
Дорогие гости, рады приветствовать вас на нашей ролевой El Internado "Laguna negra" , посвященной замечательному испанскому сериалу. Черная лагуна — сериал о жизни учеников и преподавателей элитной школы-интерната, расположенной в старинной усадьбе посреди мрачного, но живописного леса. Несмотря на внешнее благополучие, ребята, оторванные от родного дома, очень ранимы и зачастую одиноки. По вечерам они рассказывают друг другу страшные легенды о лесе, глухой стеной окружающем их школу, говорят, будто в нем водятся странные существа и бесследно пропадают люди. Очень скоро ребята узнают, что правда гораздо страшнее легенд…

Игрок недели Carolina Leal!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » El Internado "Laguna negra" » гостевая; » Larryzew

Larryzew

Сообщений 1 страница 9 из 9

I used to be able to find good information from your blog articles.

whoah this weblog is fantastic i like reading your posts. Stay up the great work! You understand, a lot of persons are searching around for this information, you could aid them greatly.

Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your blog. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please blast me an email if interested. Cheers!

hey there and thank you for your info – I have certainly picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise several technical issues using this web site, as I experienced to reload the site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for a lot more of your respective intriguing content. Ensure that you update this again soon.

I do believe all the ideas you've presented in your post. They are very convincing and can definitely work. Still, the posts are very short for newbies. May just you please lengthen them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.

Excellent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you're just too wonderful. I really like what you've acquired here, really like what you're stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I can not wait to read much more from you. This is actually a terrific website.

You could definitely see your skills in the article you write. The arena hopes for more passionate writers like you who aren't afraid to say how they believe. All the time follow your heart.

If you wish for to obtain a good deal from this piece of writing then you have to apply such strategies to your won webpage.

I have been surfing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.

Вы здесь » El Internado "Laguna negra" » гостевая; » Larryzew

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно