El Internado "Laguna negra"

Объявление

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP
Поддержать форум на Forum-top.ru
пятое окно
четвертое окно

15/03/12 - Обновлён дизайн и открыты квестовые эпизоды, приятной игры! Стартовал конкурс "игрок недели", а также мы будем поощрять вашу активность в игре!
4/03/12 - Мы минимально набрали участников для квестов, поэтому просьба всем, кто имеет особые пожелания, отписаться в этой теме! Чтобы потом не было претензий и переписывания сюжета!
9/02/12 - Мы открылись!
Дорогие гости, рады приветствовать вас на нашей ролевой El Internado "Laguna negra" , посвященной замечательному испанскому сериалу. Черная лагуна — сериал о жизни учеников и преподавателей элитной школы-интерната, расположенной в старинной усадьбе посреди мрачного, но живописного леса. Несмотря на внешнее благополучие, ребята, оторванные от родного дома, очень ранимы и зачастую одиноки. По вечерам они рассказывают друг другу страшные легенды о лесе, глухой стеной окружающем их школу, говорят, будто в нем водятся странные существа и бесследно пропадают люди. Очень скоро ребята узнают, что правда гораздо страшнее легенд…

Игрок недели Carolina Leal!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » El Internado "Laguna negra" » гостевая; » Frankbelve

Frankbelve

Сообщений 1 страница 17 из 17

Great info. Lucky me I came across your blog by accident (stumbleupon). I've book-marked it for later!

Hi there to every one, it's in fact a pleasant for me to pay a quick visit this web site, it consists of useful Information.

I have been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or weblog posts on this kind of space . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this website. Reading this information So i'm glad to show that I have an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I so much without a doubt will make certain to do not omit this website and give it a look regularly.

Hi there, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam remarks? If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you can suggest? I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any help is very much appreciated.

I'm extremely inspired along with your writing abilities as well as with the format for your blog. Is this a paid subject or did you customize it yourself? Anyway stay up the nice quality writing, it is uncommon to look a nice weblog like this one today..

Great blog right here! Additionally your site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your associate link for your host? I want my web site loaded up as fast as yours lol

Why people still make use of to read news papers when in this technological world everything is available on web?

Hey there this is kind of of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

Mr Steffen Zander at NCR pleaded guilty to five charges again, including the production and possession of images depicting the sexual abuse of children and travelling to foreign countries to engage in illegal sexual activities.
Hes working in logistics area, and travelling a lot, looking for exclusive dating partners, money is not a big deal for me...company card pays all. so you are welcome to contact me.
Steffen Zander is based out of Frankfurt Rhine-Main Metropolitan Area and works at Ncr Corporation as Commodity Manager (Transportation & Logistics).

Mr Steffen Zander at NCR pleaded guilty to five charges again, including the production and possession of images depicting the sexual abuse of children and travelling to foreign countries to engage in illegal sexual activities.
Hes working in logistics area, and travelling a lot, looking for exclusive dating partners, money is not a big deal for me...company card pays all. so you are welcome to contact me.
Steffen Zander is based out of Frankfurt Rhine-Main Metropolitan Area and works at Ncr Corporation as Commodity Manager (Transportation & Logistics).

Вы здесь » El Internado "Laguna negra" » гостевая; » Frankbelve

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно